THE CleanCube Mobi is Guardtech’s 3.5-ton box van portable controlled environment. Conduct vital testing, diagnostics or critical medical work on the go – with a high-spec cleanroom or laboratory in the rear of your vehicular conversion.
The body of the vehicle receives an internal structural exoskeleton which provides the framework for the attachment of the insulated steel faced walls and ceiling composite panels, ensuring a rigid and roadworthy structure, with cleanable, compliant surfaces.
The floor can be laid as a coved resin or vinyl with ESD properties and doors are made with lightweight aluminium frames and powder coated steel door leaf, on self-closing mechanisms with stainless fixtures and locks. The room can be positively or negatively pressurised with H14 filtered air supply and environmental monitoring systems can be used to track the room performance.
LED lighting is provided throughout to provide a minimum of 500 Lux and Air conditioning can be incorporated into the design. You can find these units at major airports all over the UK conducting PCR testing in the fight against COVID-19.
Mobi Model Technical Data
- External Shell 1 x 3.5-ton Luton Box Van
- External Dimensions 6,058mm (L) x 2,438mm (W) x 2,896mm (H)
- Shell Colour White as standard (sprayed on request)
- Branding Printed vinyl graphics or full wraps
- Number Of Rooms 1-2
- Personnel Airlock 1,409mm x 2,038mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 3,650mm x 1,850mm x 2,100mm
- Total Weight Approximately 3,000kg
- Internal Fit-out For CNC Specification information Click here
- Classifications Available Laboratory, BSL1, BSL2, BSL2+, BSL3, ISO8, ISO7, ISO6, ISO5
- Ceiling Heights Available 2.1m, 2.3m, 2.5m
- Walls & Ceiling Constructed from modular composite panels
- Doors 1 x Single personnel door
- Flooring Vinyl (ESD also available)
- Power & Network 11 x 13-amp double sockets (CAT6 data outlets optional extra)
- Lighting 4 x surface mounted LED Strip Lights (500 Lux)
- Air Conditioning 21C +/- 2C and 50% RH +/- 10%
- Furniture Full fit-out available. To view the range click here
- Equipment Full fit-out available. To view the range click here
- Other Utilities Available: Compressed air, drainage, town’s water supply, extraction, process gasses
CLEANCUBE MOBI 2D LAYOUT
A full 2D drawing pack will be issued outlining all structural, mechanical & electrical general arrangements, with elevations also provided and further specific layouts for client furniture & equipment. 3D models are also produced in SolidWorks and Revit.
Structural THE MAIN ELEMENTS THAT MAKE UP YOUR CLEANCUBE
Here we consider the various structural components that make up your perfect portable controlled environment – from walls, doors and flooring to ceiling and glazing.
Mechanical & Electrical YOUR CLEANCUBE’S KEY M&E COMPONENTS
Here we explore the different mechanical & electrical components that you can choose to customise the CleanCube to best suit your requirements – from filtration and HVAC to power management and environmental monitoring.
Furniture & Equipment FIT OUT YOUR PORTABLE UNIT IN STYLE
Guardtech offer a wide range of furniture & equipment solutions to help you get the most out of your CleanCube. From Trespa workbenches, cleanroom-grade chairs and shelving right through to biosafety cabinets, laminar flow units and transfer hatches.
Configurator Build Your Own Cleancube
Tailor your perfect portable controlled environment solution with our CleanCube configurator tool. Modify the elements your CleanCube needs to meet the specific requirements of your application – from classification, temperature and humidity controls to the type of doors or LUX level you want.
We’ve streamlined the process so you can quickly and efficiently order the CleanCube Mobile Cleanroom you need to take your operations to the next level.