THE CleanCube Midi offers users all the benefits of the Mini, but with twice the footprint.
This means you get the benefits of an additional process room – improving operator comfort and allowing more sophisticated and complex operations to take place.
Below is a representation of what a user can expect from a standard CleanCube Midi – however, the Guardtech team are on hand to help you tailor your CleanCube to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Midi base models feature four rooms as standard – two process rooms, a Personnel Airlock and a plant room, with a choice of three internal ceiling heights.
Speak to a member of the CleanCube about the different options you have to deck out your unit internally and externally to fully meet the complex needs of your application.
Midi Model Technical Data
- External Shell 1 x 40ft high cube steel container
- External Dimensions 12,192mm (L) x 2,438mm (W) x 2,896mm (H)
- Shell Colour Blue as standard (sprayed on request)
- Branding Printed vinyl graphics or full wraps
- Cladding Can be larch clad on request
- Number Of Rooms 4
- Personnel Airlock 1,589mm x 2,038mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 1 4,340mm x 2,038mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 2 3,240mm x 2,038mm x 2,500mm
- Plant Room 1,860mm x 2,038mm x 2,500mm
- Total Weight Approximately 6,000kg
- Internal Fit-out Choose from the 3 internal Specification levels below:
- – GMP: For GMP Specification information Click here
- – ISO: For ISO Specification information Click here
- – CNC: For CNC Specification information Click here
- Classifications Available Laboratory, BSL1, BSL2, BSL2+, BSL3, ISO8, ISO7, ISO6, ISO5
- Ceiling Heights Available 2.1m, 2.3m, 2.5m
- Walls & Ceiling Constructed from modular composite panels
- Doors 4 x Single personnel doors
- Flooring Vinyl (ESD also available)
- Power & Network 17 x 13-amp double sockets and 9 x CAT6 data outlets
- Lighting 5 x surface mounted LED Lights (500 Lux), plus additional wall-mounted lighting in Plant room
- Air Conditioning 21C +/- 2C and 50% RH +/- 10%
- Furniture Full fit-out available. To view the range click here
- Equipment Full fit-out available. To view the range click here
- Other Utilities Available: Compressed air, drainage, town’s water supply, extraction, process gasses
CLEANCUBE MIDI 2D LAYOUT
A full 2D drawing pack will be issued outlining all structural, mechanical & electrical general arrangements, with elevations also provided and further specific layouts for client furniture & equipment. 3D models are also produced in SolidWorks and Revit.
Structural THE MAIN ELEMENTS THAT MAKE UP YOUR CLEANCUBE
Here we consider the various structural components that make up your perfect portable controlled environment – from walls, doors and flooring to ceiling and glazing.
Mechanical & Electrical YOUR CLEANCUBE’S KEY M&E COMPONENTS
Here we explore the different mechanical & electrical components that you can choose to customise the CleanCube to best suit your requirements – from filtration and HVAC to power management and environmental monitoring.
Furniture & Equipment FIT OUT YOUR PORTABLE UNIT IN STYLE
Guardtech offer a wide range of furniture & equipment solutions to help you get the most out of your CleanCube. From Trespa workbenches, cleanroom-grade chairs and shelving right through to biosafety cabinets, laminar flow units and transfer hatches.
Configurator Build Your Own Cleancube
Tailor your perfect portable controlled environment solution with our CleanCube configurator tool. Modify the elements your CleanCube needs to meet the specific requirements of your application – from classification, temperature and humidity controls to the type of doors or LUX level you want.
We’ve streamlined the process so you can quickly and efficiently order the CleanCube Mobile Cleanroom you need to take your operations to the next level.