IT’S THE biggest standard model Multi of the lot – CleanCube Multi 8, delivering on size, style, scale and substance.
Containers can be safely and securely conjoined side by side or stacked and connected by staircases, giving the CleanCube Multi all of the usual benefits of a mobile cleanroom but with the flexibility to expand your operation to any size required.
The Multi 8 is our largest standard model – comprised of 8 containers connected side by side, delivering 2 huge process areas, plus another two cleanrooms situated around an intelligently positioned cleanroom corridor, as well as separate PAL and MAL zones and a spacious Plant room.
As your business grows, your needs change – with CleanCube Multi, you can build as high or as wide as you require, giving you peace of mind that with Guardtech, there are limits to where you can go. Unlock your potential with CleanCube Multi.
*Image is for illustration purposes. Actual design will be dependant on room layout selected during the design process.
Multi 8 Model Technical Data
- External Shell 8 x 40ft high cube steel containers (conjoined)
- External Dimensions 12,192mm (L) x 19,504mm (W) x 2,896mm (H)
- Shell Colour Blue as standard (sprayed on request)
- Branding Printed vinyl graphics or full wraps
- Cladding Can be larch clad on request
- Number Of Rooms 9 (plus corridor)
- Personnel Airlock 2,689mm x 4,576mm x 2,500mm
- Materials Airlock 2,689mm x 2,278mm x 2,500mm
- Store Room 2,689mm x 2,278mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 1 8,740mm x 6,914mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 2 8,740mm x 4,7,46mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 3 9,172mm x 7,084mm x 2,500mm
- Process Area 4 4,240mm x 7,084mm x 2,500mm
- Plant Room 2,689m x 4,676m x 2,500mm
- Total Weight Approximately 48,000kg
- Internal Fit-out Choose from the 3 internal Specification levels below:
- – GMP: For GMP Specification information Click here
- – ISO: For ISO Specification information Click here
- – CNC: For CNC Specification information Click here
- Classifications Available Laboratory, BSL1, BSL2, BSL2+, BSL3, ISO8, ISO7, ISO6, ISO5
- Ceiling Heights Available 2.1m, 2.3m, 2.5m
- Walls & Ceiling Constructed from modular composite panels
- Doors 4 x Double personnel doors, 9 x Single personnel doors
- Flooring Vinyl (ESD also available)
- Power & Network 29 x 13-amp double sockets and 14 x CAT6 data outlets
- Lighting 45 x surface mounted LED Lights (500 Lux)
- Air Conditioning 21C +/- 2C and 50% RH +/- 10%
- Furniture Full fit-out available. To view the range click here
- Equipment Full fit-out available. To view the range click here
- Other Utilities Available: Compressed air, drainage, town’s water supply, extraction, process gasses
CLEANCUBE MULTI 8 2D LAYOUT
A full 2D drawing pack will be issued outlining all structural, mechanical & electrical general arrangements, with elevations also provided and further specific layouts for client furniture & equipment. 3D models are also produced in SolidWorks and Revit.
Structural THE MAIN ELEMENTS THAT MAKE UP YOUR CLEANCUBE
Here we consider the various structural components that make up your perfect portable controlled environment – from walls, doors and flooring to ceiling and glazing.
Mechanical & Electrical YOUR CLEANCUBE’S KEY M&E COMPONENTS
Here we explore the different mechanical & electrical components that you can choose to customise the CleanCube to best suit your requirements – from filtration and HVAC to power management and environmental monitoring.
Furniture & Equipment FIT OUT YOUR PORTABLE UNIT IN STYLE
Guardtech offer a wide range of furniture & equipment solutions to help you get the most out of your CleanCube. From Trespa workbenches, cleanroom-grade chairs and shelving right through to biosafety cabinets, laminar flow units and transfer hatches.
Configurator Build Your Own Cleancube
Tailor your perfect portable controlled environment solution with our CleanCube configurator tool. Modify the elements your CleanCube needs to meet the specific requirements of your application – from classification, temperature and humidity controls to the type of doors or LUX level you want.
We’ve streamlined the process so you can quickly and efficiently order the CleanCube Mobile Cleanroom you need to take your operations to the next level.